Wednesday, June 17, 2009

interview ar...

i have went for 2 interviews since i graduated.

the first interview progressed quite smoothly. but i have rejected the offer. (lazy to explain the details again and again) but overall i think it is a good company and can learn much.just that i do not have the chance to work and learn in the company.

the second interview was horrible, heart breaking but yet challenging.
actually it was my 2nd interview, interviewed by the 3rd person for the job as headhunter.
Ms. Kim, their so called boss in the company.
a woman talked super fast, think fast, and has a critical (criticism at the same time) thinking.
she smiles at you when asking questions, then suddenly her facial expression changed 180degree when waiting for your answer.
i didn't do well for the interview. i was quite nervous when i cannot answer her question asking me what is my career goal.
i have never been this nervous for my previous interview sections before.
honestly, i have under-estimate this interview section. because they only informed me that "the boss" was going to be my interviewer the second before i entered the room....!!
and i had have a relax and enjoyable interview sections with other 2 interviewers previously before this terrific experience.

of course, i did not receive their up coming 3rd interview call.
i was quite upset and feeling myself vulnerable and naive about the industry.
im weak in "sell myself" to the company.
or perhaps im too honest in answering those questions.

it has give me a big strike on my self-confident and capabilities after the interview section.
like i am no longer the wan hao me and my friends known for years,
there is nothing worth or valued about me
but just a loser...
know what?
after the 30 mins of interview, the only thing i can consider as praise was
" not everyone has a pretty and pleasant looking as you are, there are many difficult people you will need to deal with when working as headhunter."

dah.....never felt this sucks before for people's compliment on me.

Gambadeh!!! i can do it! this is just my 2nd job interview what
am i correct my friends?!!



1 comment:

  1. yes, you are right..

    hao, i also being asked the same question, wat is your career goal and wat u try to achieve in 5 years time?i didn't answer well for it..

    we may fail the first time, but we will improve and learn from wat we experienced before..this is what make us grow...

    All the best to you..U will perform well the next interview..Gambate ya...
    And miss u my friend..

    ReplyDelete